Information on the processing of personal data according to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR). The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the domain websites of the owner and not only for www.used-electronic-equipment-buy-and-sell.com, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for external websites.
K.A.V. Systems Engineering s.r.l., with registered office in Via Luigi Lorenzetti n. 23 Fraz. Ercole – 81100 Caserta, (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- Object of the treatment
The Owner processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not exhaustive, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you during registration / interaction / compilation of data on the websites of the Owner :
(hereinafter, “Site”) and specifically the participation in opinion and satisfaction surveys, the filling in of registration forms through the Site to events organized by the Owner, the filling in of contact forms on the Owner’s website, the on-line request for clarifications or support requests and the sending of newsletters.
- Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
- A) without your express consent (art. 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 letter b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– to manage and maintain the Site or allow you access to dedicated areas;
– to allow you to use the Services you may have requested;
– to respond to online contact chats;
– to grant you access to programs and services;
– offer assistance and advice also remotely;
– participate through the Site to initiatives organized by the Owner (for example, events);
– process a contact request;
– for administrative-accounting activities in general;
– fulfil the obligations provided for by law, regulations, EU legislation or an order of the Authority or at the request of the Italian or foreign government or the Italian Chamber of Commerce;
– prevent or detect any fraudulent activity or harmful abuse to the Site;
– exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
- B) Only with your specific and separate consent (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 GDPR), for the following Other Purposes:
– to send you via e-mail opinion and satisfaction surveys, newsletters and/or invitations to events or to subscribe to events of which the Owner is a party or which the Owner organises.
- Methods of data processing and storage period
The processing of your personal data is realized through the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and specifically: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing, through the use of websites hosted on the server of the data controller or on websites of external companies that allow the data controller to offer its services (such as offering online chat assistance or depositing files for the customer by providing his email and name for downloading).
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and in any case for no longer than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no longer than 2 years from the collection of data for the Other Purposes. In compliance with the terms of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will be in any case stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
The Owner has adopted a wide variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, misuse or alteration. In particular: it has adopted the measures referred to in articles 32-34 of the Privacy Code and article 32 GDPR; it uses the data encryption technology established by the AES Standards (BCrypt) and the protected data transmission protocols known as HL7 and HTTPS when necessary for safer communications.
- Data access
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes set out in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as internal data processors and/or system administrators;
– to third party companies or other subjects (website providers, cloud providers, e-payment service providers, suppliers, hardware and software support technicians, forwarding agents and carriers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
- Communication of data
Without your express consent (ex art. 24 lett. a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Owner may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom the communication is required by law in order to carry out their work, such as when registering a web domain or renting a server on behalf of the customer. We assure you, however, that your personal data will never be made public on the owner’s website.
- Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Italy, of the Owner and/or third party companies also abroad, appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors for the use of the services requested. The personal data provided, may be transferred abroad inside or outside the European Union, within the limits and under the conditions set out in Articles 44 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to comply with purposes related to the transfer itself.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee neither the registration to the Site nor the Services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You may therefore decide not to provide any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive invitations to events, newsletters and opinion and satisfaction surveys via e-mail. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
- Rights of the interested party
As interested parties, you have the rights according to art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
– i. obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
– ii. obtain indication of: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the support of electronic instruments; d) the identifying details of the owner, managers and the representative appointed in accordance with art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
– iii. obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when you are interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as indicated in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
– iv. oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for the purposes of direct marketing by automated means extends to traditional methods and that in any case the interested party may exercise the right of opposition even only in part. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications by traditional means or only automated communications or neither of the two.
Where applicable, you also have the rights under Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to oblivion, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
- Methods of exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter with return receipt to the headquarters of the activity, with address declared incipit;
– an e-mail to the address info(at) kavsys.it
This Site and the Owner’s Services are not intended for minors under 18 years of age and the Owner does not intentionally collect personal information referring to minors on the site www.used-electronic-equipment-buy-and-sell.com and kavsys.it, domains owned by the data controller. In the event that information on minors is involuntarily recorded, the Owner will delete it in a timely manner, on request of the users.
- Owner, manager and persons in charge
The Data Controller / Data Processor ( according to articles 4, 24, 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) is K.A.V. Systems Engineering s.r.l. in the person of Mr. Clelio Cerrato with head office in Via Luigi Lorenzetti n. 23 Fraz. Ercole – 81100 – Caserta (Italy).
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
- Changes to this Policy
This Policy is subject to changes. We therefore recommend that you regularly check www.used-electronic-equipment-buy-and-sell.com and www.kavsys.it for this Policy and refer to the latest version.
CONFIDENTIAL REPRODUCTION – COPYRIGHT OF TEXTS AND CONTENTS
Graphics, layout, texts, videos and code of this site cannot be replicated, not even partially, on other websites, mailing lists, newsletters, paper magazines and cdrom without the prior authorization of the owner of the treatment, regardless of the purpose of profit. © Reserved reproduction of any text, even for a few lines!
The authorization, also to make links to our site, must be requested in writing by e-mail and is considered accepted only with the precise consent of the data controller, always in writing. Silence does not give rise to any authorisation. The trademarks mentioned and the programs on the site are the exclusive property of their respective owners in compliance with the licenses declared.
COOKIES POLICY and STATISTICAL DATA
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files which sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be retransmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and may be used both by the owner of the site you are visiting and by third parties. Below you will find all the information about cookies installed through this site, and how to manage your preferences about them.
The cookies used by this site are of three different kinds: technical cookies that do not require consent, non-technical cookies that require the browser’s consent and cookies that are managed by third parties.
Technical cookies that do not require consent:
Cookies for which consent is required
All cookies other than the technical cookies mentioned above are installed or activated only after the user’s express consent the first time he or she visits the site. The consent can be expressed in a general way, interacting with the short information banner on the homepage of the site, according to the modalities indicated in that banner (by clicking on the OK button or the X button; or by continuing the navigation, also by scrolling or through a link); or it can be provided or denied in a selective way, according to the modalities indicated below. This consent will be tracked during subsequent visits. However, the user always has the option of revoking all or part of the consent already given. If the automated system does not work, the user is obligated to notify the data controller.
Cookies managed by third parties
– Social Network Cookies: Used for sharing content on social networks
YOU TUBE: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
– Statistics cookies: Third party statistics cookies (Google Analytics) are used to manage statistics in an anonymous form, without tracking the User’s IP (user data not profiled at IP level), with data sharing with the Third Party.
Access to Third Party information:
For the deactivation: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
Other technologies (e.g. plugins, widgets, local storage, etc.)
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
Widget: is a graphical user interface component of a program, which aims to make it easier for the user to interact with the program itself. The widgets most commonly used are those of social networks, which allow users to easily open social networks in a separate browser window.
These services allow interactions with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of a site. Any interactions and information acquired by the site are subject to the privacy settings of the third party that created the above-mentioned technologies. To receive detailed information on the use of personal data processed when you use these technologies, we invite you to visit the websites of third party operators of these technologies. You will find below the references of these third parties, and next to each of them you will find the link to the page where you can receive information on the processing and, where required by law, express or deny your consent:
-Facebook social Widget(Facebook): https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
-Twitter social Widget (Twitter): https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
-YouTube social Widget (Google): http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
-Linkedin social Widget (Linkedin): https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Remember that you can also manage your cookie preferences through your browser.
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information.
If you know your browser, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page.
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
Also: English Italiano (Italian) 繁體中文 (Chinese (Traditional))